- conducting intellectual property audits;
- registering trademarks;
- developing practical and enforceable trade secret protection;
- drafting and assisting clients in negotiating contracts that will ensure continued ownership and protection of intellectual property assets, such as nondisclosure agreements;
- representing companies in the acquisition, ownership and sale of intellectual property assets;
- drafting, reviewing and assisting in negotiating patent, copyright and trademark license agreements; and
- a full range of service in relation to franchising.
When our clients' intellectual property rights have been infringed or challenged, we provide aggressive and effective representation in courts and alternative dispute resolution forums.